Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dominating the Edges

Photobucket
I am four weeks post, and my edges are already trying to act a mess! Especially this week since I have not used heat. I have been using two products that I really like on them. The ORS Edge Control, and the Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste. I prefer the Paste to the Edge Control, because sometimes the Edge Control gives too much hold, and makes my hair feel hard. I also really enjoy the smell of the Paste. It makes my edges lay down, without looking jelled down. The Edge Control gives the same effect sometimes, but I have to remember not to be heavy handed with it, which is an issue because I can't help it sometimes.

I will continue to alternate these two products, and I'll see how they work out as I continue my stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment