Bed Head Moisture Maniac
Yes to Carrots
Herbal Essence LTR Conditioner
Design Essentials Moisture Retention
Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo
Joico Moisture Recovery
Hydratherma Naturals Moisture Boosting Treatment
Design Essentials HCO Leave In
Kinky Curly Knot Today
KBB Sweet Ambrosia
EQP Olive Oil & Mango Butter
Curls Creme Brule
Design Essentials Silk Essentials
CON Argan Oil Gloss & Polisher
Twisted Sista Frizz Serum
I will be:
- Cowashing/washing 2x a week (probably 1 cowash, and 1 shampoo wash, or I will skip shampooing until I feel its necessary again)
- I will DC for a long period of time with a conditioning cap with one of my current deep conditioners.
- I will probably do the wash process on Monday nights, and Thursday nights. That is usually when I have the time to DC for the length of time I want.
- I will follow with a leave in, and seal with an oil, and air dry, or braid my hair for a braid out.
- If I'm air drying, I will more than likely caruso roller set, and do heat free styles
- Black Tea Rinses-Thursday wash, every other week
- Aphogee 2 min re-constructor (as needed)
As far as products go, everything on the list has been pretty good to me! I am looking at a few more products such as the Darcy's Botanicals Transitioning Creme because I have read a lot of reviews of people loving it for long stretches. I am also still looking at moisturizers. I'm not sure if I like the Creme Brule for exclusive use. lol.
I have enough shampoo to last until at least August, cause I bought the big bottle of the CON. I'm hoping the Joico 1 liter lasts until then as well, because I can't afford to be a PJ! Lol! I am looking forward to using up all of my cowash conditioners so I can try more. lol.