Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Hair Haul

Photobucket


Okay, this weekend I went a little crazy. I know better. Smh. I am OFFICIALLY on a no buy!!! No more new products, I have a wealth of products to use, and fall in love with. I was in the ATL region this weekend, and made a stop by the Healthy Hair Dimensions kiosk in the Mall at Stonecrest. I picked up some Hairveda products that I have been wanting to try since about 2008, and so far, my expectations have been exceeded. I also went to a beauty supply store near the mall, called Chapel Beauty Supply. That place is the BEST BSS I've ever been in, hands down. They have so many products, and even have the Jamaican Black Castor Oil that everyone raves about. I have only tried the Humco castor oil from Wal-Mart, and it made my scalp itchy by about the 3rd day, so I want to try this out to see if I like it. If I do, there is a store in Stonecrest that sells the larger bottles.

2 comments:

  1. you got some good products. how are u gonna use the JBCO? I find it works well for scalp massages and pre-poos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am putting a few drops on the tips of my fingers and doing scalp massages. Since I'm cowashing often and its so hot, I'm sure its going to save product.

    ReplyDelete