Monday, May 9, 2011

Weightloss Journey - Getting Back on Track

I began my weightloss journey at the beginning of January weighing over 300lbs!!! I am HAPPY to report that I am under 300, and I have lost 20lbs. I know that I should have lost more, but school and work got the best of me toward the end of the semester. Now that school is out until June 1st, and I'm not working as many hours I will be getting back into the rhythm of working out. I will be focusing on Turbo Fire, treadmill, eliptical, and strength training. I should have a pretty good routine before summer classes start June 1st.

I have been pretty good as far as eating habits. I think that is why I haven't gained anything back even though I haven't been working out. I need to drink more water! That I know for sure! Today I will be doing the Turbo Fire HIIT 15, and the Turbo Fire Lower Body workout.

2 comments:

  1. Girl first of all congrats on breaking into the 200's. You are doing great. Any loss is great. Keep it up! and thanks for reminding me to drink my water :)

    ReplyDelete