Thursday, June 16, 2011

Updates Galore

I'm currently at work, about to lose my mind, as usual! I'm so tired! This week has been non stop. I usually have a hard time falling asleep, and this week I've been so busy that I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. I love it though!

Hair: After 12 weeks of my supposed 6 month stretch, I relaxed yesterday. My hair was beginning to suffer due to my lack of time. I know my schedule is just going to get busier, so why let my hair suffer? I need to be able to get up, comb my hair and go. I didn't want my hair to start breaking and shedding like crazy which is what it usually does if its not taken care of. I did enjoy this stretch though. I still want to do a longer stretch, but realistically, I just don't have the time to spend on my hair. I thought I would, but I was mistaken! I will still be doing braidouts and cowashing though.

Weightloss: I haven't been eating properly. I did receive my weight watchers info, and plan to review it this afternoon after my test. I will hopefully be able to get back on exercising Sunday. I have to get it together!! I'm going to plan out my week more effeciently for sure.

School: This semester is going pretty good so far. Its moving along really fast. I am enjoying my intro to photography class. It is really time consuming, but I have been getting some pretty good results, and learning a lot. I will more than likely take the intermediate class.




Life: Life is good! Of course there has been drama, and people trying to break my spirits, but I am in control! I have been thinking about what I want to do after I get my bachelors. I still have until 2013, but its best to start planning. I do know I want to move out of the state of Alabama. That is one thing my mind is surely set on.

No comments:

Post a Comment