Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

Its been a little over a month since my last post! SHAME on ME! BUT, I am excited to say that the summer semester will be over in 2 WEEKS! I am excited because I have a feeling that this fall is going to be GREAT. I've been making mistakes as far as time management goes, and it has cost me so much MONEY as far as tuition goes. I still didn't do good enough in the math class that I had to take -__-. The way it works, you get points for doing the homework, and coming to class. Problem is, with the homework you're able to see examples and when it comes time for the test...I literally forget everything. I made a huge mistake taking it this summer because it moves even faster. It makes me feel bad because I feel like its something that I just can't get through, but I know its going to work out. Thats apart of college though!

I've never claimed to be the best student. I love to learn, but I really only love learning what I WANT to learn. I'm very stubborn when it comes to stuff like that. I've been terrible at math since 4th grade. I chose a major based on what I LOVE, and its going great, but that math class is irritating me...AND I have to take another one after it. SMH. This fall I will get through it though. I better. I wish that I could love math, and remember the steps to all of the problems, but I just don't. :-/

In other news, I am excited about the rest of my classes in the fall. I am taking intermediate graphic design, and a typography class. I am also taking ancient and medieval art history, which I'm not really excited about, but I'm going to make the best of it. I am also participating in an interesting class. Its called the Tiger Study, and its about studying the way different people respond to exercise. I will exercise 3x a week in the campus rec for 30 minutes a day. So, that is guarenteed exercise. I have to workout for a good grade. I also plan on participating in an exercise class at the rec once or twice a week. I am excited! I am planning on participating in more on campus as well, because I really want to get involved.

I am coming back full force as soon as possible!

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/xJaszGx
Tumblr: http://ohmygooden.tumblr.com
Youtube: http://youtube.com/jasminenicole89

1 comment: