Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm 22!

baloons
Ahhh! Its my birthday!! I'm 22 years old!!!! :-) It feels good!! As I write this post, I am sitting here deep conditioning my hair with a mixture of Joico Moisture Therapy, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Vatika Frosting, and coconut oil. I feel really good! I don't have any big plans this year. I think this is kind of a day for me to just relax, casually work on school work, and enjoy being here.

As crazy as it may seem, I was not anticipating my birthday at all this year. I wanted to have at least reached a good point in my weight loss journey, and instead I have had a set back. I have spent all week pretty much dreading my 22nd birthday, and that is just crazy. So, here I am, taking responsibility for it. The only thing that I can do is regroup and come up with a new strategy!



  1. LOOSE WEIGHT! Exercise is the major factor for me! It has to become my lifestyle, if not, I am doomed.
  2. Spend more time on designing what I want to design.
  3. Start writing again.
  4. Blog more.
  5. Make superb grades.
  6. Save up enough money for a DSLR camera.
  7. Visit VCU Brandcenter.
  8. Finally get the adult braces that I require! (YIKES!! lol)
  9. Stop stressing so much. Its just not a healthy lifestyle.
  10. Finally get my design website up and going.
Just a few things that I want to accomplish in my 22nd year of life. I'm sure everything will fall into place. I have faith that it will, and now its up to me to take my situation into my own hands and make it what I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment