Friday, October 21, 2011

My Awkward Return

I've been MIA for a while. I really don't have an excuse, but rather, plenty of issues. 1st of all, my time management is ridiculous! My friends and family think that I handle things well, and I'm a busy bee, but I feel like I'm never getting anything done. Between work, regular school work, and graphic design projects, its hard to find time for hobbies and doing the things that I really want to do. My weightloss has been on hold since July. I even gained weight back, and that completely petrified me!

I said that by my 22nd birthday, I would not be this size, but yet, here I am. I am irritated with myself, but it is what it is. My birthday is Sunday. I think I am going to spend this birthday with myself, just catching up on work, and mapping out what it is that I want. I graduate in a year and a half, and as much as I love who I am, I'm not where I want to be. The only way to become that person, is to take charge and make changes.

But enough about that, my goals and ambitions will definitely be touched on more later. I really miss blogging, and I plan to get on track posting at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Also, this horrific design will be changed SOON! I messed around with this one night, and completely forgot to take it down. Shame on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment